Berita Hebat!

Berita Paling Hebat !

[Video] SISTAR Shakes Tarian Amalan Vid Dikenali Sebagai "Touch My Body"


This dance practice video isn′t just a practice vid; it′s like a whole new music video.


On July 22, Starship Entertainment released the dance practice video for SISTAR′s Touch My Body.






The video starts with a short interview, asking the members where they think the point of their choreography is.



The members answer with such words as hips, body lines and light touches.



Check out the girls working it to Touch My Body in colorful tops, hot pants and white heels!





SISTAR′s Touch My Body, the promotional single of the group′s second mini album Touch & Move, has been enjoying great popularity at the top of various music charts.
0 Komentar untuk "[Video] SISTAR Shakes Tarian Amalan Vid Dikenali Sebagai "Touch My Body""
 
Copyright © 2014 Berita Hebat! - All Rights Reserved
Template By. Catatan Info